Employee Ethics Training
Ethical conduct by all employees is essential for a business to succeed and prosper. The main objective of this session is to create awareness of ethical issues in business and ensure that you always know the ethical course of action to take on the job. By the time this session is over, you should be able to recognize the importance of business ethics, understand the requirements of the law and our ethics policy, identify ethical problems on the job, and make ethical decisions.
Duration: 24 minutes
Why "Employee Ethics Training" Matters
- Ethical conduct is important because it not only involves doing what is right and proper, but it’s also good for business. Ethical conduct is the basis for long-term success in any organization.
- Ethical conduct promotes a strong public image for the organization. People respect an organization that makes ethical choices. Customers like doing business with an organization they can trust.
- Ethical conduct makes the best use of resources. Money, time, and effort are put into productive activities rather than diverted for questionable purposes or personal gain.
- Ethical conduct on the part of all employees also helps maintain quality and productivity. When employees follow ethical standards, they don’t cut corners or short-change the company or its customers.
- Ethical conduct assists the organization to comply with laws and regulations. What is ethical is also legal.
- Ethical conduct ensures good and proper relationships with customers and vendors.
- Ethical conduct boosts morale and promotes teamwork. When employees can trust one another and management, they can work together more harmoniously and effectively.
- Ethical decision making and conduct is required of every employee.
- Make sure you understand and follow our ethics policy at all times.
- Examine your actions and decisions carefully and look for ethical issues.
- If something doesn’t feel like it’s the right thing to do, it probably isn’t.
- Consult with your boss any time you think you may have an ethical problem.
A Complete Training Solution
In addition to this training course content, with TrainingToday you get a complete course, and our entire training solution that includes administrator tools, reports, and analysis.
Get more information about TrainingToday »